Claiming Your FAUW Dues on Your Income Tax

tax time dues slips.pngWhen preparing to file your income tax this spring, remember that dues paid to the Faculty Association can be claimed, but do not appear on your UWaterloo T4 slip. A letter confirming your association dues can be found in myHRinfo by proceeding to “Payroll and Compensation” and then to “Faculty/Staff Association Slip.”

Dues can be reported on line 212 of your tax return.

More details are available on our website.